photo.synthetica is a consortium co-founded by Claudia Pasquero and Marco Poletto, directed by ecoLogicStudio in Partnership with Urban Morphgenesis Lab - UCL and Synthetic Landscapes Lab – University of Innsbruck.
Our mission is to:
· Bring Photosynthesis to the build environment.
· Store solar energy ecologically.
· Decarbonize cities.
· Cultivate the public realm collectively.
· Retrofit buildings into bio-power stations.
· Pioneer the bio-Smart sector.
· Enable the urban healthy food revolution.
· Turn pollution into raw material.
· Grow architecture beautifully.
· Enable eco-systemic urban growth.
· Design new technologies for bio-conscious cities.
To learn more visit www.urbanalgaefolly.net